Thursday 27 November, 2008

dil jo bhi kahe

I was listening to this song this night . Suddenly it reminded me of my first few days in mumbai tcs. I was put up in a rest house in adheri east. just a few paces from the station. I had got my new nokia 6680 and had put in some songs just to feel hwo good it sounds. Office was a chillled out place since we werent allocated to any project. The Best bus used to drop me at andheri station and from there i used to walk to the rest house, about a few kilometer. And in that walk i used to listen to this song. Every night the same set of songs and this song specially used to prep up my pace like anything. Totally carefree and unaware of the mumbai habits, those were really golden days. Empty street and walking at your own pace is something which i lacked ever since i mingled with mumbai.  This  song suddenly brought upon me that same old feeling of careless joy :) ................................ somehow i am missing mumbai !! :(

2 comments:

infinite_thoughts said...

i guess tis particular post of urs...everyone who stays or hv ever stayed in mumbai alone..can relate to....
walkin alone...big time traffic..but smhow inspite of the fact one is dere...one is not a part of it....none to bother u..if one wants he/she can b alone in d most crowded of places...
ever traveled in the local trains from church gate...during office hrs...
man....
missin mumbai big time... =(

ani said...

i miss that ghar tooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! big big big hugsy's!!!!!!