Thursday 25 September, 2008

the case of disappearing toilet paper

The title itself is so disgusting but yeah this case has been irking my mind at the most important time of the days (the loo).  Well the thought itself is so funny cause an year ago i found it so hard to even think of using paper to wipe off my bum and here i am now, all dependent on  rolls of 4*4 inch soft and absorbant piece of paper. But it is really using a lot of my creative times. Every time I go in for meditation(read as loo) i see my roll been skinned. Its disheartening to see this happening as my mind sways on to think of a possibility when I just dont notice the empty roll and then I would be F***d up.  Oh yeah the mighty paper has become so significant. That is why I always check for the extra rolls of tissue paper(Just in case !! ). This routine has become as regular as i used to check my bathroom's tap water before disposing of my waste back in indian stylos or ( indian-converted-english-stylos). Cause thats the worst f***d up situation that you wouldnt want to go through anytimen even if you are the only person remaining in the entire planet(I am legend style ;). Just the thought of crawling up searching for that tissue(/water) rides a shrill though the nerves.

So.... it happens to be the fact that i have a roomie to share my apartment with.Yay !! at least I could vent a little bit of my boredome to him.That is what I had planned.That dream got shattered, he is workaholic man with sole aim to get the project done and like every project manager, he assumes the role of project manager even at home which i have been happily evading off by my sheet acts of ignorance. Having been put the fact/premise in place, the recent activities in my apartments has reported a spike in resource usage. Every resource at my apartment have reported a sudden surge in demand. Which is pleasing as well as disturbing. Pleasing in the sense that most of them are used before they rot :D and disturbing cause when I search for something,its usually gone :( . And so I come to the toilet paper. My single pack of tissue paper lasted me for the entire year( yeah i am quite efficient on toilet paper usage :D ..khi khi ) while the next pack is on its way to extinction even before a month of having it brought on this earth(my apartment). Every visit to the holy place make me think how much exactly would be the usage :D .. is he using it for the right purpose or .... .. it has swayed too much .. 


2 comments:

infinite_thoughts said...

~no comments~
too personal n delicate an issue to comment on ;)

ani said...

:D hagga kakka! the name cannot change!!!